1. This website is maintained for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the official record of the Octorara Area School Board of Directors. While Timothy Alexander attempts to provide timely access to information, any information on this web site should be independently verified for accuracy. Given the potential for human error as well as the constantly evolving nature of Board action, District policy, governmental legislation, regulation and judicial action, Timothy Alexander makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of information published on this web site and is not liable for any loss caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of this information.
2. This web site provides School District & Board of Directors’ information but the opinions expressed by Timothy Alexander and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of any other Octorara Area School Director, the Octroara Area School District or any employee thereof. The Octorara Area School Board of Directors is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by this website.
3. Any electronic mail or other communication transmitted to or via this website should be limited to a discourse of legitimate concerns related to the Octorara Area School District and how the School District affects you. Information which is defamatory, obscene, truly threatening or which incites lawless action or illegal conduct should not be transmitted to this web site.
4. Any material submitted, including suggestions, comments or other submissions, which may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights, will be treated as non-proprietary and your submission will be deemed an unrestricted license to use the material.
5. The Octorara Area School District and the Octorara Area School Board of Directors has adopted policies and procedures concerning conduct to guard against inappropriate disclosure of private information, however, there is no way to provide an absolute guarantee that private information you may submit through electronic mail or other means will not be subject to unintended access. As a general rule, private information may be shared or disclosed:
(a) with appropriate officials, entities and agencies to facilitate services.
(b) pursuant to court order, subpoena or other legal process.
(c) to law enforcement and related entities in order to investigate threats, crimes and fraud or for other legitimate law enforcement purposes, or
(d) as otherwise provided by law.